Twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my official website launch

my website stephencarmichael.com is up and running!!!! woot!!!!

wow what a journey it's been to get my website up and running!!! it's taken about 6 months of designing, redesigning, more designing, perfecting, changing host sites, trying new applications...I think you get the picture...but it's finally done!!!

I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think? possibly even sign my guest book.

another thing you should know about my website is that I've allowed people to join my site and create a profile on it. so it's sorta like a mini myspace...

also there's chat capability on there that's really cool. so you can chat with me but also anyone that is online on myspace or facebook...pretty cool hey!!

anyway, I hope you enjoy my site and please let me know if you have any suggestions for things to add or change or anything you don't like. I'm open to all comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog