Twitter

Friday, February 5, 2010

"Black Light" Live at The Uber

Hey for those how didn't get a chance to come down to my gig at the Uber here's a video of one of my songs - Black Light.

It's a little bit different to the one on my myspace page. I've developed it a little more. It's longer and it has a more of a dance beat. I really liked the vibe of this though...

anyway, I've had a few people ask how did my gig at the Uber went. to be honest not too good. we had the worst sound guy ever!!!!! we were going through our first song and he left the club. and throughout our first song we had this really boomy feedback!!! it was horrible. my worst nightmare for any live performance. it just got louder and louder!!! hahaha

anyway, he finally came back after my cousins boyfriend ran and got him (thanks mate!). anyway, when he came back he got rid of the feedback thankfully. but for the rest of the time he was on this phone texting!!!!!!! so many things needed to be changed and adjusted...

anyway, he was a really nice guy anyway. it's just that he didn't know what he was doing behind a sound desk...maybe I'm just a bit of a perfectionist??


anyway, leave your thoughts and let me know what you think of this version of black light??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog