Twitter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stephen Carmichael's Australia's got talent audition


here's my Australia's got talent audition. I was so tired!!! it was 12:10 in the morning and I'd waited 11 hours. was it worth it? yes!!! It was such an awesome day and I met heaps of interesting people and made a heap of friends.

however, they didn't tell us if we got through or not. so my fingers are still crossed as they have been for the past three days haha.

anyway, how do you think I went? and also bare in mind that I heard about the audition the day b4! so I'm really pulling this song out of nowhere...



the aus got talent gang!

here's the aus got talent gang. it's about 11pm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog