Twitter

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Urban Dystopia Photoshoot

Just posted the photos from my Urban Dystopia photoshoot!

it was an architectural assignment. we had to create a piece of wearable architecture.

I hadn't slept for two days leading up to this photoshoot. working like crazy to finish my design. In the photo shoot I was so tired I was crying.

you can checkout the photos here: http://stephencarmichael.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8819156

The next day I had to walk down the catwalk in this costume.

I also did a gig at QUT (my uni) in this costume.

I'll upload the video soon!!!

Peace!

StephenCarmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog