Twitter

Monday, April 12, 2010

My Gig at The Carindale Hotel...change of date

okay so there's been a bit of a mix up with my gig. It won't be this Friday that'll be playing. It's been rescheduled to the 21st of May (which is about a month and a bit away) as there was a but of a mix up with the line up. Anyway, I hope this doesn't affect anyone's plan's too much. If it does then i apologize. ...

Hosted By:
JLR Sound

When:
Friday, 21st May 2010

Where:
Carindale Hotel
1 Carindale St Carindale QLD
Brisbane
4152



Click Here To View Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog