Twitter

Monday, December 21, 2009

my website!

I've officially launched the alpha version of my website!!!

it's taken me ages but I've finally done it!!!

I've designed the site so it's very interactive. You can join the Stephen Community by creating an account on my website (like myspace) and upload a pic of yourself. Also I've added a wiki page so that we can all contribute to editing a page! I'm really excited!!

you can check it out at www.stephencarmichael.webs.com

atm I'm waiting for my official domain to be approved! (that's going to take 60day or something) - but when it is it will be stephencarmichael.com

let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog