Twitter

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stephen Carmichael's New Single My Heart


The day has finally arrived! After months of hard work slaving away on my laptop asking questions like should the drums be 1bd louder, and I need more space in the mix, and it doesn't build enough in the choruses I'm proud to release my new single titled "My Heart!"

It's been an extremely long 3 and a half months but I've made it! I started writing this song on April the 16th (2010) and I uploaded a demo for you all to listen to and to 'review'.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to lend me their thoughts on how to improve the track!
and I have to note three important people who helped me tremendously!

First of all thank you to Kiri Jenkinson who helped me perfect the lyrics. Thank you to producer Daniel Taylor who gave me is pearls of production wisdom and helped me perfect the 'mixing' side of things.


But the biggest thank you of all has to go to Jay Echeverria who is actually featured on the track!!! Thanks to Jay I have some awesome electric guitar parts (with his signature sound) in the mix. He also sung some of the backing vocals...

Once again It's been a long journey but it's been worth it! It's already in the process of being uploaded to iTunes and almost every other online store (tunecore assures me it will be before August the 14th).

But, If you like you can listen to the song and maybe even purchase a copy of it from here:
www.stephencarmichael.com/music.htm


Also keep your eyes peeled to my you tube Chanel as I'm going to upload the film clip to this song any day!

youtube.com/musicarmichael

Your continued support means so much and I want to say that without you this journey into the music world would be even harder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog