Twitter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ok! hold your breathe...but not for too long

ok ok ok!!!! hold your breathe. I've got an announcement!!!! My track which was produced by Gavin Edom, Violet Energy, has made it to number 4 on the triple J dance charts!!!!!!!!!!!! someone please resuscitate me! here's the charts for proof:
http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Charts/default.aspx?genre=Dance

you have no idea how proud, and thankful, I am of everyone who's voted...but it's not over yet. I want to be number 1!!! of course.

so please please please please if you haven't voted please do. It takes two second to create an account on there and I'll be forever grateful. I'm so close to getting some air play I can taste it! you have no idea how much music means to me so please help me out. I'm not begging...really...

the 'rate' track button is under the 'listen to' section on the right hand side

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/artists/view.aspx?artistid=24242

for everyone who's voted and believes in me and my music thanks again...

oh and does anyone know the number to call triple J? the next step is to start calling and texting the radio station to request my song...'ll get back to you on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog