Twitter

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Starry Eyed Cover - Ellie Goulding

what a week it's been! I've been battling uni assignments, work, trying to have a social life and some how I manage to find time to keep my music alive.

To prove to you that I've still got it(!), I did a quick cover of Starry Eyed by Ellie Gouling. I really love this artist! She's made her debut into the industry I think Jan this year (don't quote me on that) but her music is extremely fresh!!! Finally there's some good music to spice up the pop industry!!!! 

I heard this song on the radio (I think it was nova) one night after work. 

but anyway, I think this is a really beautiful song...and Ms. Gouling is a very unique artist and I think she's going to hit it big in Aus...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
HI I’m Stephen Carmichael. I’m a Brisbane, based Musician, composer and artist. I’m inspired my bands and artists such as The Presets, MGMT, Empire of the Sun and the one and only Michael Jackson. I’ve been writing music for the past 5 years and without it I don’t know what I would do! When I write music, I write about anything and anyone, and also what going on inside my head. Music is my life!

Stephen Carmichael's Fan Box

Stephen Carmichael on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Stephen Carmichael's Music MySpace Blog